Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Radical Centrist Debuts

Do any frequent visitors to this weblog recall the name Patrick Whitty? If you do not, he was the first quasi-Democrat (I of course use this particular term because, unlike a majority of the liberals who have run the Democratic Party into the ground as much as they have today, he is anti-abortion) to respond to March 2005 Viewpoint editorial, Brian Koch's Left-Wing Lie Diffuses Truth About War, in which I criticized Brian Koch, along with a majority of the left-wingers of the university, in protesting a justified war. In any event, it seems as though he has jumped on the weblog bandwagon with his own site entitled The Radical Centrist (a name which Bradon Henak and myself have disagreement about). I will be sure to have comments pertaining to particular article entries in the near future, but for the time being check out the site and let me know what you think.