Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Who is David Guillory Anyway?

The old saying goes, "Ask and ye shall receive", and I have found that to be true as it applies to this particular situation. It did not take long at all for someone to respond to my query as to who Mr. David Guillory, the charming individual who sent me an e-mail message labeling me as a racist because I support Israel, actually was. As a matter of confidentiality, I will not name who my source is, but I will post the following facebook message he sent me the evening of April 5th, 2005, notifying me of Mr. Guillory’s background [Note - the following information was edited only in order to conceal the identity of the source]:
In response to you asking who David Guillory is, let me answer: Dave, or Fat Dave as most everyone knows him as, is the most pathetic excuse for a human being ever. You can notice him as the overweight chain smoker who wears the same safari vest everyday. He smells horrible, sees all girls as sluts, and resents college students, despite being one. This guy flip-flops more than John Kerry. Freshman year he was the most extreme conservative I knew, and he voted for GW Bush. Around late December he became a raving liberal, now spouting bullsh*t with no remorse or sense whatsoever. He started out freshman year as an engineering student. After failing at that, he became a business student first semester sophomore year, then immediately switched to Anthropology, because he is a p*ssy who can't put in the effort required for a difficult major. My advice to you: avoid this guy. He's an ignorant fool. The only good part about being around him is that it boosts the self-esteem, because whatever I've done, it makes me happy to know that I'm not him.