Friday, November 17, 2006

Awakening From My Comma ...

I’m kidding, of course. Unlike Michael Moore I did not confine myself to my bed for the past week and a half after the disastrous (at least to Republicans) election results on November 7th. I was so tired from all the campaign work in the last week before the election that I decided to take a few days off and reconnect with my true love, my Play Station 2 (first ‘Destroy All Humans 2’ and now ‘Kingdom Hearts II (expert level)’). After the weekend I was caught up in a bit of homework – part of a major project for Media & United States Politics and a thirteen to fifteen page paper for theology – not to mention Marquette Men’s Basketball (I went to the game against Idaho State where it was a nail bitter – with a field-goal percentage of twenty-nine we were horrible but we won – but the theology project prevented me from going on Wednesday when they beat Detroit by forty). On top of that I fell ill yesterday (a day I should have confined myself to my bed but somehow found the energy to get up and go to class and work) and I had to wake early this morning to register for classes next semester (which was an adventure in of itself). But now I’m back (although my nose is still stuffed up and my throat is a bit sore, I am feeling a lot better then I was yesterday) and ready to continue posting as usual.