Sunday, October 29, 2006

Sarah Cotton Response

Sarah Cotton has just e-mailed me expressing her ‘dismay’ that I would publicly call her a liar. First off, no body should be all that shocked to see me call somebody anything, least of all a liar, on this site as the site’s past history has indicated. Secondly, I find it hard to believe this is the first time someone has called Sarah Cotton a liar, or anything else insinuating for that matter.

She even lies in her e-mail message. She states, “a majority of what you wrote was incorrect facts (mainly, that Students for a Fair Wisconsin was handing out literature in front of the library)”. Excuse me but I have the piece of paper they were handing out to students in front of Raynor Library. I was there. So were several other students who could probably verify exactly what I have said.