Monday, October 30, 2006

Barrack Obama Coming to Marquette University Tomorrow

UPDATE - It seems as though I spoke too soon, although I was quite late in announcing it on this site. Barrack Obama cancelled at the last minute and will not be making an appearance at Marquette University this afternoon.

I am going to come out right now and essentially confirm the rumors that, yes, Senator Barrack ‘Osama’ Obama of Illinois, the ‘rock god’ of the mainstream media, will be dropping by Marquette University tomorrow afternoon for a ninety-minute Q & A session with some political science classes. So what’s the bright side to all of this? I get a free book out of this and there is the possibility that Sean Hannity may show up later in the year as a counterpoint to the liberal politician. That’s all I am willing to reveal right now. I will however provide information and pictures from tomorrow’s event here.