Thursday, September 14, 2006

M*JS: City Ballots Don't Add Up

Ehh … That was my initial reaction upon reading the headline above of this morning’s edition of the Milwaukee* Journal Sentinel. I don’t mean to sound like I don’t care (I do) but who is really surprised by this? Well, the Democrats in this state, namely Gov. Jim Doyle. And of course they blamed a ‘computer error’. I believe that was the excuse last time, was it not? How about something original for change? I’m amazed that in an age of spectacular technological achievements we can not even get a computer in this state to print out precise election results. If this happened for a primary election, I can’t wait to see what is in store for November. Oh, wait, it has already happened before! Imagine that!

Thanks to Brian Collar at GOP3.com for beating me to the punch on this one.