Thursday, September 14, 2006

Brody Ruckus Revealed!

Give Justin Phillips at GOP3.com some credit for admitting he was duped. But not too much though, since after all he was duped, like so many other people across the country. I knew there was something fishy about this whole Brody Ruckus-threesome thing but considering how immature and downright inane some people can be I did not put it entirely outside the realm of possibility though be it for me I certainly did not want to believe someone would lower themselves to such a level. Turns out that Brody Ruckus does not even exist and it was an orchestrated publicity stunt by Ruckus Music to stir up interest in music downloads. There’s a lesson to be learned from this folks – if it is too good to be true then it probably is. So slap yourself in the face for even imagining something like that could happen and come back to reality. Oh and Facebook is evil, but I feel I am repeating the sentiment of hundreds, if not thousands, of college students across the country right now, especially in light of the new design.