Monday, September 11, 2006

9:59 am - South Tower of the World Trade Center Collapses



I pray for the survivors of the attack on September 11, 2001.

I pray for the families who have lost loved ones.

I pray for the rescue workers and police on the scene.

I pray for the doctors and nurses caring for the hurting.

I pray for the reporters who work through intense emotion to bring us the pictures and news of the day.

I pray for the President and other elected leaders who so desperately need wisdom from beyond themselves.

I pray for the pastors in Washington and New York who care first-hand for the spiritual needs of those who have experienced this great tragedy.

I pray for the military and intelligence agencies who seek to find out who would do this so they might be brought to justice.

I pray for our nation -- that this event will bring us together and turn our thoughts toward helping each other to fight and VANISH the terrorism out of the world.

I pray for all those who might be tempted to think that violence accomplishes anything of lasting value. We've seen too much of it in the recent years.

Lastly, I pray for every peace lover in this world. May God break the cycle of violence to make a difference for His Peace and Grace in this sinful world.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.