Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I'm Back!!

Hello everyone!

First off, no, I have not given up on The Office of Homeland Security – MU Division, nor will I in the foreseeable future. If you have not checked in lately, I have been in Orlando, Florida for the past three months interning at the Walt Disney World resort. While I occasionally had some unfortunate setbacks, one of which involved my original roommates – two of whom had just moved in less then two weeks before this broke out – wanting to kick me out of the apartment for something that shouldn’t have been a big deal in the first place, overall I had an enjoyable experience. I made some new friends, some of whom I plan to keep in contact with during the new school year, and had a good time. Oh, and earning some money along with it didn’t hurt either.

But because of this blogging on this site has essentially come to a halt, at least for the past month (prior to July 15th I was able to squeak in some time to post but not as often as I would have liked to). I was working long hours (forty to fifty hours may not seem much to some people – for them it is a steady full-time job – but keep in mind that as a student during the school year I am usually working between sixteen to twenty-five hours which allows for more time dedicated to this site) and I did not have the sufficient time or resources to properly maintain this site during those three months. I meant to post a notice saying that this site would return to normal operations at the end of August but things kept on coming up so it never quite happened. Well, here it is now. Better late then never I suppose.

Now that I am back, at least for the most part (I have several appointments to make and things to do before the new school year starts in less then two weeks), I can concentrate some time on catching up on the political events of the last month, if not more. For the next week or so I will be posting some things that may seem old news to some of you but I feel that I should bring myself, and perhaps some of my readers, up to speed. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you.