Friday, March 10, 2006

Celebrating Our 1st Year Anniversary ... 5 Days Late

Blast those pesky mid-terms! I can assure you however that I did not try very hard. I kid, although the results may warrant that exact sentiment. It’s complicated. I studied hard for American Public Policy on Thursday. The short-answers I felt went well but I totally screwed up the longer essay. Oh well. It’s a writing intensive course which means the main portion of the grade depends on the thirteen – seventeen page paper due at the end of the semester. I just need to put a little more effort into that essay in order to make up for the exam. The Hitchcock examination was difficult but I have a feeling it went a little better then last time. And Nature of Mathematics went surprisingly well this afternoon, although the second question did hold me up a bit.

In any event, yeah for us! The Office of Homeland Security is officially one year old as of five days ago! My, has it been that long already? Boy, how time flies!