Tuesday, December 6, 2005

Suspension Round-Up

So much to do, so little time in which to do it. I want to comment further on the suspension of the student blogger from the College of Dentistry this evening but right now I am bit preoccupied (I have class in less then a half-hour). My roommate will be in the library for most of the evening, so I’ll likely be there with him for the majority of the night which will allow me to write an editorial and an open-letter regarding the event as well as comment on other events throughout the world which I have been meaning to write about for some time now.

In the meantime, here is a quick round up of the stories which have covered the student suspension …

The story made it into the Marquette Tribune this morning, though I must admit that I am a bit disappointed that it was not their top story at least according to their online version (this instead was).

The Milwaukee* Journal Sentinel has also posted an article on the incident as well.

Eminent Domain reflects on the beer binging aspect of the case.

Sanjuro's Dojo, an MSOE student blog, comments as well.

A weigh in from Letters in Bottles, a student blog deep in the heart of the People’s Republic of Madison.

And according to GOP3.com, the suspension of a student blogger within the College of Dentistry has made the news wires across the country.