Monday, June 20, 2005

We Hate America, Unlimited Strikes Again

I’m back! Yes, after spending a week in sunny and comfortable southern California visiting the Happiest Place on Earth I return to offer up my political insight and opinions on the current political climate of the nation. It will take me some time to catch up on the current events, outside of the outrage, though not unsurprising, Michael Jackson verdict, since I did not have access to an internet connection while on my trip, though honestly I wouldn’t have had the time to use it to my fullest advantage even if I had. Over the course of the next couple of weeks I will be posting a photo report of my trip including the complete set of Hidden 50th Anniversary logos, Disney’s California Adventure Park, and the Magic Kingdom, among other things, but it will take some time so be patient. In the meantime, here are a few editorial cartoons I found critiquing the current media firestorm surrounding the debate over Guantanamo Bay, Cuba: