Friday, June 10, 2005

What Are You Going to Do Next?

I’m going to Disneyland! No, seriously, I am packing my bags for sunny California and jetting off from O’Haire International Airport early Saturday morning for the ‘Happiest Place on Earth’, which I contend is a statement reserved for Walt Disney World instead but that is a bit premature on my part to discuss at this point. In any event, I will be absent from posting on this weblog starting today until I return on June 19th and even from that point on articles will be more sporadic then usual since I will be starting work at my summer job. Not to mention hanging out with old friends, catching up on a few things, and of course Summer Fest, but we’ll see how things go when I get back. Be rest assured that this blog will continue. In the meantime, please visit GOP3.com and The Marquette Warrior for conservative analysis of the political spectrum in Wisconsin as well as the world. I’ll be sure to post a ton of pictures from my trip upon my return. Hope everyone has a safe and happy week!