Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Edward Klein's The Truth About Hillary

With all the buzz and controversy which has surrounded the release of “The Truth About Hillary”, a tome written by author Edward Klein which he hopes will pose as a huge road block for the New York senator in her efforts to campaign for the White House in 2008, I could not resist posting a link to it here on this weblog. I have not read the book myself but with the rather large amount of reading I have on my hands at the current moment, much of which has been backed up for months now, I do not see myself getting to it any time soon. It does however appear to be quite an interesting read and I will certainly get to it when I can. If you wish to purchase the book (and beat me to the punch), please click the icon below in order to help financially support this weblog. I thank you in advance for your contribution.