Saturday, May 28, 2005

Oliver Stone Faces Drug, DUI Investigation

To be honest, I have never been a fan of director Oliver Stone’s work. With regards to his last film project, Alexander, I ripped the movie to shreds in my analysis available on my website back in November 2004. His gushing documentary on Fidel Castro’s suppression of freedom in Communist Cuba has solidified his reputation as a Communist sympathizer, which designates him as being more dangerous then the majority of Hollywood, if only slightly. This story was rather amusing for me. With the rather length list of celebrities who have over the years been arrested under drug possession charges, why do so many continue to defy reason and sensibility through possession of illegal substances? Oh, that's right, they're Hollywood celebrities. If they had the least bit intelligence they wouldn't be in this industry.