Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm Back!!

The title I was going to originally go with was, “Your Staunch Conservative Savior Has Returned!”, but I thought that might be over doing it … just a little bit.

Yes, after an absence of four to five months, depending on when you start counting, I return to posting regularly, or semi-regularly, on this site. The reason(s) for my absence are simple … work and academics. I was working the entire summer at one of the campus cafeterias and I was taking two summer courses as well, one of which I desperately needed to do well in so I spent a lot of my focus and time on that. Now, with the summer over and a return to a relatively routine schedule (twenty hours per week of work and 15 credits at school), I have just enough time on my hands to post at least once per day on this site again. I have slowly over the Labor Day weekend started rebuilding the site and bringing it up to speed. I still have a lot more to do, so please be patient during this (hopefully) brief transition period.

I am excited and look forward to returning to this site. In the upcoming months focus and time will be spent on Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker’s campaign for re-election and the 2008 presidential election, so please stay tuned for further updates.