Monday, May 15, 2006

Extended Absence

Well, my dad and I just drove straight through from Delafield, Wisconsin to Orlando, Florida, arriving this morning at around nine in the morning eastern standard time. I can tell right now I am beat. I’ll probably lie down for awhile before I head off for a meeting at 3pm. Oh, I forgot to mention that for the next three months (essentially the entire summer) I will be down here in Orlando, Florida participating in the Walt Disney World College Program. I don’t know where I will be working. All I know is that I will be in quick-service. I hope it is at the Disney Studios but we’ll have to wait and see. On that note, I will be cutting down on the number of posts for the next three months but with the regular school year over with that was to be expected. If I feel up to it I’ll post something tonight about President Bush calling up the National Guard to patrol the US-Mexican border. Until then, everyone have a nice evening!