Wednesday, February 1, 2006

Cindy Sheehan Bitches Heart Out to Michael Moore

What a surprise! Cindy Sheehan, having just been thrown out of the State of the Union address last evening, goes crying to Michael Moore, her true soul mate, and preached more distorted lies of how she was mishandled.

At that time, I was wearing the shirt that said: 2,245 Dead. How many more?
Goes off the subject, but I digress …

After the PSOTU press conference, I was having second thoughts about going to the SOTU at the Capitol. I didn't feel comfortable going. I knew George Bush would say things that would hurt me and anger me and I knew that I couldn't disrupt the address because Lynn had given me the ticket and I didn't want to be disruptive out of respect for her. I, in fact, had given the ticket to John Bruhns who is in Iraq Veterans Against the War. However, Lynn's office had already called the media and everyone knew I was going to be there so I sucked it up and went.
Oh, I’m sure it took some real ‘courage’ to go to the State of the Union address knowing full well that whatever you did, the media would be watching you like a hawk, ready to promote your unpatriotic propaganda to the masses. Someone get this woman a freakin' medal!

I had just sat down and I was warm from climbing 3 flights of stairs back up from the bathroom so I unzipped my jacket. I turned to the right to take my left arm out, when the same officer saw my shirt and yelled, "Protester." He then ran over to me, hauled me out of my seat and roughly (with my hands behind my back) shoved me up the stairs. I said something like, "I'm going, do you have to be so rough?" By the way, his name is Mike Weight.
Does anyone else find this account a bit unbelievable? I don’t – I find entirely unbelievable! First off, what are you doing wearing a t-shirt to the State of the Union address? The State of the Union address is presented in the Chamber of Congress. They strictly forbid the wearing of t-shirts in the Chamber of Congress, no matter who they are. Second, don’t make it sound like you were the solitary victim Cindy. A woman wearing a ‘Support the Troops’ t-shirt was also kicked out of the State of the Union address because … SHOCK … t-shirts are not allowed to be worn in the Chamber of Congress, especially during the State of the Union address. Third, even the photo posted on Michael Moore’s website does not show her hands behind her back. And fourth, what’s with the name? Are you expecting someone to be fired? Do you want this person gunned down by some left-wing nutcase with a short fuse? I mean, a shorter fuse then the rest of you.

I told him that my son died there. That's when the enormity of my loss hit me. I have lost my son. I have lost my First Amendment rights. I have lost the country that I love. Where did America go? I started crying in pain.
Oh, boo-hoo. LIES … She was more likely giving that smug grin of hers realizing how much damn press she was going to get from this little stunt of hers.

Also, notice how she fails to comment on what his entire response was.

What did Casey die for? What did the 2,244 other brave young Americans die for? What are tens of thousands of them over there in harm's way for still? For this? I can't even wear a shirt that has the number of troops on it that George Bush and his arrogant and ignorant policies are responsible for killing.
Again, did George W. Bush personally kill each and every one of those soldiers? No! God forbid we blame the terrorists who were actually responsible for their death. Heaven knows that we have to blame the Bush Administration for sending them over there in spite of the fact that they joined the military specifically knowing that they were going to fight in Iraq and Afghanistan.

And no, you can not wear a t-shirt at the State of the Union address in the Chamber of Congress. No one can and no one should. It is the Chamber of Congress! Have some class and common sense people, no matter what side of the political spectrum you are on.

I wore the shirt to make a statement. The press knew I was going to be there and I thought every once in awhile they would show me and I would have the shirt on. I did not wear it to be disruptive, or I would have unzipped my jacket during George's speech. If I had any idea what happens to people who wear shirts that make the neocons uncomfortable...that I would be arrested...maybe I would have, but I didn't.
There you go! She didn’t do it because she cared about the death of her son or the soldiers currently stationed in Iraq. She did it for the publicity! She fully admits it!

And, again, a woman who wore a ‘Support the Troops’ t-shirt was also taken out of the State of the Union address. Notice how she has not gotten any press for her ‘trauma’ that evening.

I have some lawyers looking into filing a First Amendment lawsuit against the government for what happened tonight. I will file it. It is time to take our freedoms and our country back.
The beauty of the tort system! This is why it is in serious need of reform, so idiots like her can not file lawsuits willy-nilly. She wants to waster her money … oh, I’m sorry, the money of donators to the ‘cause’, so be it. I'm sure the Supreme Court of the United States is biting at the bit for this one.

I don't want to live in a country that prohibits any person, whether he/she has paid the ultimate price for that country, from wearing, saying, writing, or telephoning any negative statements about the government. That's why I am going to take my freedoms and liberties back. That's why I am not going to let Bushco take anything else away from me...or you.
Notice how she believes that soldiers who risk their lives to protect our freedoms and liberties are on no higher ground then those who bitch, whine, and moan back at home with no concern on how their griping is hurting troop morale overseas. Notice how she places the concerns of her own before those of the ‘peasants’ below her. Notice how the rights and freedoms of the common people are merely an afterthought to Cindy Sheehan. Thanks Cindy … we hate you too!

I am so appreciative of the couple of hundred protesters who came to the jail while I was locked up to show their support....we have so much potential for good...there is so much good in so many people.
What? There were not a thousand protestors? There was not a candlelight vigil held in your honor outside the jailhouse? There were not any riots or acts of senseless violence? I’m disappointed. Really, I am. Who wants to bet that this ‘couple hundred protestors’ is more like a handful of Looney left-wing activists like herself and nothing more?

Four hours and 2 jails after I was arrested, I was let out. Again, I am so upset and sore it is hard to think straight.
With the amount of times she has been thrown in jail, you would think she would have built up some type of resistance by now. Shut up Cindy Sheehan and buck it up. God, you make it sound like you went through Iraq yourself. For the love of Christ, you were thrown in jail, and I bet not roughly.