Friday, July 8, 2005

Summerfest - Weezer/Pixies Concert

The following are pictures I took at the Weezer/Pixies concert I attended last evening at the Marcus Amplitheater located on the Summerfest grounds ...



A "soft rock" band, unannounced, called The Fray.net that performed before the Pixies came on stage











At around 8 or 8:30pm, The Pixies came out and performed. I had never heard them play before (yes, I have seen Fight Club but not in a long time ... you don't know how many people told me this) but they were pretty good































At around 10pm, Weezer came out and performed ...





They played a lot of the songs I enjoyed listening to, including Beverly Hills, Buddy Holly, Damage in Your Heart, Hashpipe, Haunt You Everyday, Hold Me, Island in the Sun, Pardon Me, Perfect Situation, Say It Ain't So, and The Sweater Song ...





Wished they would have played Keep Fishing, but it will still an amazing performance ...





















Performing "We Are All on Drugs"











The US Bank building from the window of the school bus shuttle I took back home from Summerfest