Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sit on Your Butts and Start Typing

I appreciate Julie Warner’s enthusiasm in this regard. Week after week last year I was disappointed in the Marquette Tribune student viewpoints which least of all ranted about people hogging exercise equipment at the Recreation Center rather then poignant political issues of the day. It took a person like Doug Zabrowski or myself (not to toot my own horn here) to shake up the school community and get people who normally wouldn’t write into the Tribune politically involved. This being an election year after all you can expect me to submit a controversial editorial or two before the November election, one of which will focus on the current state of the war against terrorism and the fifth anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks.