Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanksgiving Break

Alright now, here is the deal everyone. As of five this evening (it would have been much earlier but I have this theology class at three which I feel ‘obligated’ to attend for some reason or another) I will be on break from Marquette University for the Thanksgiving holiday until the morning of November 28th and in those five days I hope to relax, gorge out on some good food (specifically a lot of whip cream with a little pumpkin pie – sorry, bad thanksgiving joke), and get a ton of stuff done, specifically film reviews and e-mail messages, that I have regretfully neglected for quite some time now. This unfortunately means that I will be forced to put the blog on hold for the time being. Sure, I will occasionally add a few links here and there and post quickly on any major, earth shattering events which may take place during that short period of time (which I hope does not happen) but not much else. Fear not! I will return swiftly on the morning of November 28th with a long update on the events that transpired during my short absence.

In the mean time I wish everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving holiday! And for those of you brave enough (or dumb enough – one of the two) to venture out to your local Walmart the day after Thanksgiving, please be respectful and courteous to everyone, especially the associates. I say this because I will regretfully be working a few hours on Blitz Day.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!